Sunday, October 28, 2018

Stalled a bit, but still at it...

Last weekend was a long one so I thought I'd make some great progress on my houses.  What is it they say about best laid plans?  Well, my dear hubby decided (probably not really decided, but he still did it anyway) to have a heart attack first thing Saturday morning completely destroying all my good intentions for the weekend.  He's fine and luckily I love the big lug so I also forgive him for disrupting my weekends plans.  But needless to say I didn't get far.

And now its already Sunday and I've not done anything to it.  In saying that I have managed to buy another piece of fabric for the background, although its a bit darker that what I have already which I'm not sure about but I'll iron it up and test it out.  And I've also managed to buy some more black fabric because I have no idea what the piece I've been using is made of (or from) but its not cutting well, lots of fraying and just falling to bits.

I did make a little progress in the last weekend while hubby was in hospital.  I don't know how I'm going to shift this all to the other piece of fabric... it'll probably take me longer than it has to pin it to this one by the time I've numbered the bits etc...  Oh well 😊

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. I had forgotten that you were doing this project. Your houses look great.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete