Monday, February 8, 2021

 #52 tags - Week 6 - A bevy of buttons

I might not have a huge stash of fabric but I do have a couple of boxes of buttons.  As a kid if we were 'good' we'd be allowed to get out Nanna's button box to play with.  Kids these days (mine included) don't get it.  But for my sisters and I it was like heaven.  We'd sort them, swap them, make patterns with them, all sorts of silly games.  And the one thing I wanted when my Nanna passed away was those buttons.  

I don't usually use them but I still like to fossick through them from time to time with every intention of using a couple and then never being able to bring myself to do it.  Its so silly.  But this weeks tags was about buttons and I took a deep breath and used a few from the box and a few from my own stash.  None of Nanna's 'special' ones, that would be taking things too far haha.  Anyway, there's a piece of my Nanna in this one.  💖

I had such fun thinking up different ways to attach them.


Thanks for stopping by!  😀





No comments:

Post a Comment