Sunday, January 24, 2021

 #52 tags - Week 4 - Fly Stitch

Every few weeks in the 52 tags challenge is apparently going to be a stitch week.  This week the stitch is Fly stitch.  Not one of my favourites, apart from the meanderings branch type thing I'm never really sure how to use it.  But I put my big girl pants on and decided to make the tails long and to layer them up.  So I found a nice piece of 'grunge' quilting fabric a green on cream kind of thing.  And a matching range of greens from DMC and went at it.

I did forget to glue it to the tag which explained why I had so much trouble keeping it straight while attaching it to the tag but we got there in the end.  I'm quite pleased with it,  feels a little adventurous for me.

Anyway, here it is.






Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment