Sunday, February 10, 2019

Raised Close Herringbone

This stitch was made for feathers I think. 🐓🐓🐓.  And leaves, but feathers are pretty cool and you don't need to pack the stitches in quite as tight if you are doing leaves.  


I've also finished sewing back up my DMC colour chart fabric book which I'm pleased about.  I've replaced the spine and the pages actually only a lot flatter as well.  I'm not 100% sure why the spine wasn't opening properly, but it is now.  So yay a good job done.





And thanks to getting all the new DMC colours the other week I even had the perfect red to do another window on my quilt project this weekend - nice!  In saying that I haven't finished the curtains that I'm supposed to be making but shhh don't tell anyone!  😊

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment