Monday, August 12, 2019

I'm still here!

So not a lot of stitching being done of late.  But lots of crochet!  I'm not sure what it is about cold weather but it makes me feel like crocheting.  That and my daughter shaved her head to raise money for people with Leukaemia, so I made her something like 7 different beanies!  And I made sampler blanket which was supposed to be for me but is currently covering said daughter who isn't feeling well and has been seen covering the hubby when he has a Nanna nap on a Sunday afternoon.  At least its being used right?!?!  I have used it myself and it is so lovely and warm... totally worth it!

Anyway... TAST is still ticking along and last week there was a stitch that I hadn't done before - Scroll stitch.  So thought I'd give it a go.  Its not a stitch for 2 strands of DMC, its definitely better suited for thicker threads.  But I managed a small sample.  And here is Chicken Little number 103!!


No comments:

Post a Comment