Wednesday, March 14, 2018

A little progress...

A couple more fish added to my sampler in the last couple of days.  Just figured out a name for this 'One Fish, Two Fish' you know like Dr Suess? One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish and so on.  I almost know it by heart I've read it to my daughter so many times.

Sorry for the slightly blurry pic.


Still no decision on the Beyond TAST challenges.  

Current challenge - Couching:
I've had a play with a few types of couching and either I suck at couching or DMC floss isn't an ideal thing to use for couching.  Probably the first option. 😀  I did get a not bad result with a single strand of thread doing Bayeux stitch, but gosh that could take a very long time.  And I can't decide between a medieval style project or a modern style.  Decisions, decisions.

Previous challenge - Isolated stitches
I've found a chicken that could work for this.  Yes I know a chicken! but I kind of like the theme I've got going with the challenges so I'm sticking with it.  But I don't know I'm just not feeling it yet.

So I'm sticking with my little fish for the minute until I make a decision 😀

Meanwhile though I'm going to blur the line a bit on One Fish, Two Fish and do a jellyfish for the couching... or at least thats what I think I'm going to do.  I guess we'll soon see how if it works out.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of throwing a jellyfish in the mix. You found the perfect name for this project.

    ReplyDelete