Saturday, February 20, 2021

 Oops I forgot...

To post my tag for last week (and this weeks one has just been announced).  The prompt this week was to make hexagons from circles by folding them.  A bit fiddly when you're talking about making them for a small piece like these tags.  This piece feels/looks a bit empty I wish I'd done a bit more now.  But at the time with the heavily patterned background I thought it might be a bit much.  Oh well, live and learn.


Last weeks TAST stitches were Herringbone and Raised Close Herringbone so heres my effort for those.

And this weeks TAST stitches were Detached Chain and Alternating Barred Chain.  The barred chain really did my head in.  As soon as I stop and think about which way to make the bar I get confused and muck it up.  But got there in the end :-)

Other than that I'm working on my sisters piece.  I think its gonna turn out better than mine.  So if she doesn't totally love it then I might have to keep it for myself.  😁

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment