Sunday, January 31, 2021

 #52 tags - Week 5 - Kisses

So this weeks prompt is 'Kisses' which translated to a large cross.  And then some cross stitch somewhere on the tag.

I have a tendency to over think things... to the point where I often don't get started.  So I'm sitting there this morning auditioning this configuration and that configuration.  Still totally unsure if the fabric side of things was done.  But in the end I thought I'm not going to spend a lot of time on this.  I like how this looks and yes I could mess with it for an hour (or more) and maybe come up with something I like better (but chances are probably slim) so lets call it done.  And wow! thats actually quite liberating.

I also have a habit of bleeding on things.  Most of my projects generally get a blood sacrifice at some point, so I stab stitched everything down so I could ditch the pins before there was blood haha.  And once it was all down I didn't think really it needed much in the way of stitching.  So might be a bit 'light' compared to some but I'm pretty pleased with it.  And I'm really getting into frayed edges!

Anyway, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment