Tuesday, January 19, 2021

#52 tags - Week 3

This weeks prompt is 'Scrappy'.  I've seen various embroideries done from Ort jars which I always think is such a great idea.  But I'm not that organised or prolific to have a large jar of Orts.  I usually have a wee pot that my hubby made me for my wee bits of rubbish that once its full gets just thrown out.  I know, I know - the horror! Haha.

Anyway, I did have a wee rifle through what was currently in there and made this weeks tag from the bits I found in there.  So here it is.



I also couldn't help myself and made a 'cover' for the my 52 tags 😀

I've also been making little fabric tags this week for TAST.  Just for something to do, not sure if I'll do the full year of TAST but I'm enjoying making wee tags for the minute so am just going to go with it.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment